Thursday, December 6, 2018

Finding friends!


Finding friends! 

Going to a new country by yourself can be very nerve racking and if your anything like me, finding new friends could be one concern. Finding friends isn’t always easy and it’s understandable to be worried. In my experience, I was completely worried for nothing. Once I met everyone In the program I realized that we are all in the same position. No one studying abroad knew each other from before and we all were looking for people to share adventures with. I also realized that we were all very similar to each other. We all were there to experience something new and had an interest in other cultures and seeing the world. If we didn’t we wouldn’t be thousands of miles from our home studying in another country. Everyone I met was so friendly and wanted to be friends with everyone. In the first week I had become very close to two girls in particular and by the second week we were traveling to another country together. It was amazing how close we had become after only knowing each other for a short period of time. It felt like I had known these friends my whole life. By the end of the experience I felt so close to everyone in the program. I am so glad to have met these people and experience once in a lifetime opportunities with them.







No comments:

Post a Comment