Friday, November 30, 2018

Semester in Japan Spring 2018 - Video Compilation

Studying in Tokyo, Japan was such an amazing experience, and I would not trade it for anything else in the world! I got to experience traveling to major sites I had always dreamed of visiting since I was child, I made great connections that will last a life time with people from not only Japan, but other parts of the world too, and because I was so immersed into the culture, I was able to learn more about the Japanese lifestyle as well as enhanced my language speaking skills. 

While studying in Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in particular, I was also able to work as an English "Chat Leader" in their Chat Room (one of the language practicing services that AGU provides), lived in the international dorms in Musashi-Kosugi, joined circles (extra-curricular activities) such as the Aoyama Christian Fellowship circle, Gospel Choir, and MBS A Capella circle! Through all these different activities, I was able to experience what it was like to go on an overnight retreat with a Japanese university circle, perform an a capella solo of the famous Japanese song "Everything" by MISIA  in front of students of 4 other big universities in the area, visited the AGU Sagamihara Campus (in which international students rarely get the experience of going to, and most of which don't get to visit at all), and as a Filipino Christian, I was introduced to a small international church, not too far from my dorm, that had Sunday Filipino services. 

I am still quite shocked with all of the extraordinary experiences that I had while studying abroad in Japan, and I am so grateful to have been able to go on such an amazing journey there. 

Also, below is a link to a video compilation of my different experiences in chronological order from Day 1 in Japan, all the way to my very last day in Tokyo! I hope that you enjoy watching~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment