Monday, December 24, 2018

Thats a wrap everyone!

Heellooo, everyone. Janine Mabuti here. I just wanted to say that I have finished my first semester abroad in South Korea at Soonchunhyang University. Just thinking about this has made me sad and very emotional. The memories I have made, the people that I have met, and the lessons I have learned are something that I will keep with me forever. I have met people who have taken care of me while in Korea while also teaching me things and giving me advice. They are all part of the good times and bad times that I have encountered here in South Korea. I would not have wanted me semester any other way. Soonchunhyang University has treated me very kindly and I am glad that I chose this school to study abroad too. I was an emotional wreck the last few weeks because I did not want to leave Korea and my friends. But sadly, all good things must come to an end. However, the friendships that I have created here in Korea is something that will last a long time. I have made plans to visit the people I met here in Korea in their home countries in the near future. So instead of saying goodbye, we said see yah later. There's technology as well as other ways to keep in touch. Just wanted to thank the school and the people that I met here for making my time here in Korea, one that I'll always remember and treasure.









No comments:

Post a Comment