Sunday, November 24, 2019

What To Pack

Packing was an interesting experience for me, because I wasn't sure what I really would need. I knew that it would be cold, but I didn't know if England's "spring" would be anything like the usual springs I have experienced. looking back on it there are only a few wardrobe essentials I would say you absolutely NEED:

  • a reliable pair of pants (or two... or three...)
  • sweaters (if you ever crave for sweater season in Hawaii, good news! England is always sweater season)
  • Winter coat (my winter coat was my best friend as seen in all of my pictures)
  • Sneakers (so. much. walking.)
  • Some nicer, dressier clothes (there will always be a social opportunity to dress up, and you can never be too dressed up when going out)
  • Slip on shoes for around the flat (dorming is all going to be communal. While you could get away with walking barefoot, it's gross enough that you shouldn't want to)
  • a light jacket (even when it starts to warm up, you'll want that extra level of warmth) 
Additionally, if you don't want to buy these things you could bring room essentials like:

  • sheets
  • a pillow
  • a blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment