Saturday, March 1, 2014

Intensive Month

Hey guys-

So if you study in B.A through AIFS, they give you the option to arrive a month early and take a one month, 5 credit, intensive Spanish class. This is class is pretty demanding as it is 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. This means that in the one month long course, you are taking about 100 hours of Spanish. To put this in perspective, it´s about as much Spanish as you would take in a week and a half at HPU every single day, or as many hours as you would take in 2 semesters over the course of one month. It´s probably the most demanding course I have ever taken, however, it helps. I did not enjoy going to this class every day, but I learned a ridiculous amount very quickly.

Basically, if you´re serious about improving your Spanish, take the class, but understand that it is a lot of work. However, the final was yesterday. I survived the class and now I have a week off until the regular semester starts. Carnival is this weekend, so I´m about to jump on a bus and head to Mar Del Plata to hang out on the beach for a few days.

Shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment