Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Japan Cutlture



Dakota Jackson

Culture. The beautiful Japanese culture and art. One of the biggest and important things I will remember about Japan is the culture. Something so strong and persistent like the culture in Japan will have such a strong impact on me now and the long future. Whether it be the shrines we visited or the temples, every visit made me think indepthly about the person I am today. One of my biggest mottos in life is to enjoy the simple things. And what I feel like really connected me to Japan is how important things are to people, no matter what it is. The meanings people are able to interpret out of any situation is a different level of conceptual thinking. For example, the frog shrine. something that people might think is so silly and immature may be extremely meaningful or powerful to the other person. The way the people are able to make any situation into something so powerful and meaningful has my utmost respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment