Sunday, April 19, 2020

Campus Life in Madrid Blog Post #3




Hi everyone, my last blog post will be about campus life in Madrid, Spain at Comillas University. I personally had a great experience at Comillas with my classes and friends. The international group was a lot larger than I had expected, as it averages around 200 students each semester from countries all over the world. This made the classroom scene very diverse as I had a mix of Spanish, American, and students from nearly every country you could think of.

The Comillas campus was on the smaller side and compact, but in my opinion this was better because it meant less walking in between classes. Although it was a small campus, Comillas still offered updated facilities and a pretty extensive library, as well as lounge areas for the students in between classes. One of my favorite parts about the campus was the university cafeteria, which was actually a bar and mini restaurant. There was a section of the cafeteria that operated like a sit down restaurant with waiters, and offered a new menu daily that was super affordable, usually around seven dollars for a three course meal. I loved this because I often had long days on campus and couldn't go home in between classes for meals.

Another great thing that Comillas did was organize optional trips for the students throughout Spain during the semester. During the fall semester Comillas organized around four trips to Basque Country, Granada, Malaga, and Valencia. I really appreciated this school led trips because they were always cheaper than planning the trip on my own.

Overall I really enjoyed the resources that Comillas offered me as a student!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good and very helpful too. I have learned a lot from your blog about student.
    Due to your blog, people will be very helpful.
    I read your blog and it is really good. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
    student accommodation urbenest melbourne central

    ReplyDelete