Friday, December 27, 2019

Netherlands- Madurodam

Madurodam!!! This was one of the things I was most excited about seeing. Madurodam is an amusement park in The Hague/Den Haag that is a miniature version of Holland! I love tiny things, so it was super duper cool to see the whole country in a tiny version! They even miniature trains, boats, cars, and planes moving around. I spent HOURS there and took hundreds of photos. The first two pictures are an overview of the whole park. The last two I included to show that they also have interactive pieces. Not only is everything fun to look at, they also have a few attractions that teach you some history about the Netherlands! I don't want to go too much into detail and spoil the fun of being there in person, so all I have left to say is 10/10 recommend!







Cierra Wall
Netherlands
Erasmus University Rotterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment