Sunday, January 8, 2017

Ponder

Letter after letter
completes a word
after word
sentences, paragraphs,
page after page turns
chapters,
and here we land on a chapter,
start of a new adventure.
My heart bleeds each word,
and I think of a time
when these pages will be written for me to read--
ingrained in my memory.

To go abroad, will be a blip in my lifetime,
or a change in the script
a lifetime movie--
not written by human hands,
but Divinity.
My heart bleeds each word,
Christ bled so each word in scripture would be fulfilled--
for me.
I can live out this truth daily
as His daughter and ponder
my story, recorded,
Knowing that my story has begun,
and ended
intertwined in His glory,
with a happily ever after
not even fairy tale stories could capture.

Page after page turns,
and I'm excited to say
that today,
a trip to Spain is a necessary blip,
A volta,
A change that God knows is good for me.
I trust Him, knowing that relationships
games,
worries
pains,
love
food,
studies
fun,
laughter
tears,
fears
and joy
are to come--
and I'm at peace.

He keeps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment