Thursday, September 12, 2019

Ariving at Korea University



The second day was a little hectic, but I am so very blessed to have my friend Taylor. She was a former international student at HPU and I could not have been more grateful in meeting her and becoming good friends with her. Not only did she welcome me to her home in Korea, but helped me travel to Korea University and get settled.  I couldn’t get much footage, as we travelled far to get to my dorm campus. It took us three different transportations to arrive at Korea Universities Anam Dormitory. After getting settled to my first ever dorm, Taylor and I explored the area and store within the University and we ended up eating in one of her favorite childhood restaurants.  Again, Mahalo Taylor for all your help

No comments:

Post a Comment