Friday, October 20, 2017

Vanessa Cortes Week 3

Week 3 has come and gone, man this experience is going by quickly! I can't believe I only have one more week left in this beautiful city. Although I can say that I didn't waste any time out here. Through fellow friends at HPU I have managed to not only see East Germany (Berlin), but I also spent a weekend in the south (Nuremburg), as well as the West (Duisburg)! On my free weekend I went to Amsterdam, and that definitely met all of my expectations. I had told myself at the beginning of this adventure that I would try to venture out and eat more exotic foods, but that really hasn't happened all that often. But I am very excited for our last week of classes because we will be visiting the Volkswagen Headquarters, and we are being led through a V.I.P. tour. Can't wait to see how this next week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment