Friday, October 20, 2017

Vanessa Cortes Summer Abroad

My summer abroad has come and gone quicker than I am happy to admit. Words truly can't describe what an incredible experience traveling has been for me. Everyday mundane activities become so significant when you experience them in such a different place. I feel that I have learned so much about myself and other countries while on this journey. One piece of advice I have for those who are preparing for their journey, take advantage of every opportunity presented to you. No matter how bad your jet lag is, if you've never had a certain type of food, or maybe your curious about this new cultures style, just go for it. Each experience will leave you with a few pictures and a good story to tell. I am forever thankful for my own experiences, and would definitely recommend traveling to anyone who is even considering it. I would definitely study abroad again next summer, or at least just visit a few of my new international friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment