Monday, October 22, 2018

Spooky Coffee Hour #2

Hello Hello! I am back with more photos and stories to tell!

Coffee Hour #2 was held a little over a week ago and it was Halloween themed. For my costume I stuck with the witches hat and some face tattoos! I also performed with UNITED this Coffee Hour, my friends and I danced to Produce 48's Rumor. The other members of UNITED performed Go Go by BTS, Ringa Linga Taeyong, and a mashup of Sunmi's Siren and Gashina. It was a blast and everyone had fun. There were a lot of people who dressed up somewhat and wore the face tattoos or face paint from the self serve station.

Afterwords, UNITED all ate out together and enjoyed each others company. The games that we placed were musical chairs and a flip the cup game. There was also a costume contest which my friend Kyra, won. She dressed up as Aang from The Last Airbender and she was a huge hit. Then after our dinner, other students from Global Village decided to get together and hang out by the dorms. We had a night full of laughter, fun, and good memories. It felt good to enjoy quality time with my friends and talk about whatever came to mind. Sometimes enjoying time with close friends is all anyone could ask for. I will never forget that night for as long as I can. I can't wait for what the next Coffee Hour has in store for me. Here are some photos with my friends in our 'costumes'.






No comments:

Post a Comment