Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Japanese sunset

I traveled to different places/locations around Japan,  and they all look different. One of the most beautiful things I did here was looking at each unique sunset. (of course, taking pictures)

The satisfaction from all these pictures from your eyes become part of a beautiful moment in my life 

For the first group of pictures,  I took the place near Tokyo, about 1hr30min away from the downtown area. A place called Kamakura. This place knows for its transitional Japanese-style stores and streets. Most of them had a long history behind them. Most of the stores know for the small and hard sweet candies with different colors. They taste yummy. However, more people going for the sunset even. Below are some pics I took from the place.
























I took the second group of pictures in Hokkaido in the winter season, which has a completely different view of it. The lightning if the sunset compared to the first group is less. However, it shows off the complete atmosphere which represents the winter beauty of Japan. - It was sad there were not a lot of pictures, because it was too cold :)








No comments:

Post a Comment