Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Denden's Japan Adventures- Vlogs #1~4

Konnichiwa everyone!

For those of you who were wondering who Denden is, that's me! My name is Geraldine, but I also go by the nickname of Denden since that's what my family has called me since I was little.

These past four months, I was fortunate enough to study abroad at Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo, Japan! And during my time there, I was able to go on adventures I never saw possible! My journey in Japan honestly felt like a dream... So here are some videos to give you a glimpse of my experience!

Denden's Japan Adventures- Vlog #1: TOUCHDOWN!!!
Denden's Japan Adventures- Vlog #2: First Full Day
Denden's Japan Adventures- Vlog #3: Tokyo Disneyland!!!
Denden's Japan Adventures- Vlog #4: Harajuku

I hope that you enjoy these videos~ More to come soon! XD

Mata ne,
Denden

No comments:

Post a Comment