Thursday, January 19, 2017

Arrivederci and a Hui Hou Italia



Ciao Everyone!
                It has been several weeks since my semester abroad has been officially over and although I am happy to be back in the islands, it feels as if I have never left. Although at the time I was extremely homesick for the first month, now I wish I was still abroad enjoying every new experience I could. My time abroad was the greatest highlight of 2016 and now I refer to 2016 as my golden year. I was extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to study in a different country and gain a new perspective on how life half way around the world is. I can’t wait to take a trip back to Europe to revisit some of my favorite cities such as Zadar, Zurich, Brussels, Nice and to explore places I was unable to see while I was abroad. If I had another opportunity to study abroad again, I would not hesitate to say yes. Like I said it was the best four months of 2016 but in all honesty, it was the best four months of my life!
Shout out to Italy and all the European countries for being a part of my amazing time abroad!
If anyone would like to see additional pictures from all my trips and blog post I wrote while abroad, you can visit my website at http://joselynolinares.wixsite.com/hawaii2milan.

xoxo,

Joselyn

No comments:

Post a Comment